Be a part of Printers and Suppliers Uniting to Take Our Message to Capitol Hill Advocating for Public Policy that Directly Affects YOUR Business, its Employees and Shareholders. Jointly sponsored by Printing Industries of America and NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies.
Now in its fourth year, PRINT'S VOICE is the signature event that brings printers and suppliers together for a powerful program. When it comes to being part of the solution, there's no replacement for face-to-face conversation with your elected leaders and their staff. There's no better place to have them than at Print's Voice 2014 in Washington, D.C. on May 6-7 2014. REGISTER NOW.
Let Your Voice Be Heard on How To:
- Restructure the U.S. Postal Service to continue affordable, reliable delivery of printed communications in the 21st Century
- Stop abusive Patent Troll practices
- Stimulate U.S. economic growth by eliminating onerous government regulations
- Facilitate exporters' greater access to international markets
Meet Face to Face with Lawmakers Who Impact YOUR Business
- In meetings with YOUR elected representatives
- During office visits with senior congressional leaders and staff
- Through briefings on key printing industry government affairs initiatives by policy experts
Learn Together with YOUR Printer and Manufacturer Peers
- What to watch for in 2014 congressional mid-term elections
Participate in Top Level Industry Networking on Capitol Hill
- U.S. Senate briefing breakfast
- Policy luncheons
- Congressional reception
- Welcome to Washington dinner
You can see the REGISTER, VIEW THE FULL AGENDA and SPEAKER BIOGRAPHIES HERE
REGISTER TODAY! Make sure your voice is heard in the critical debates of the day. Come to Washington, D.C.
Print is alive and well, and being enthusiastically embraced by a new generation, based on the excitement observed during the 41st annual Maryland State SkillsUSA competition held Saturday, April 5th.
The winners of the 2014 Maryland State SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition are:
1st Place: Chandler Kerr, Center of Applied Technology North, Instructor Michael Born
2nd Place: Ben Schurch, Frederick County Career & Technology Center, Instructor John Augustine
3rd Place; Britnee Reece, Carroll County Career and Technology Center, Instructor David Hutchison
“We’re proud to be a part of the graphic communications competition every year and provide an authentic environment for students to compete in . . .” said Gary Habicht, president, Printing Specialist Corporation and PGAMA board member.
And the member firm that successfully completed the mission and acquired the "GRAND Q" in PGAMA's 2014 Excellence in Print Awards competition is....
Congratulations on your success.
Other top awards presented were:
The Digital Q, for best piece printed on a digital press, earned by PRINTING SPECIALIST.
The Binding/Finishing Q, for best binding/finishing job, earned by BINDAGRAPHICS.
Special awards this year included:
Judges’ Choice award, sponsored by Prisco, and given to CHROMA GRAPHICS.
Best Use of Paper, sponsored by K & W finishing, inc., and presented to WESTLAND ENTERPRISES.
and Best Use of Color, sponsored by Braden Sutphin Ink, and earned by GRAPHTEC.
- 2014 Ratios Survey-Participate and Earn a FREE Report!
- 2014 EXCELLENCE IN PRINT GALA
- Energy Supplier Clean Currents Ceases Operations
- Printing Industries of America Announces 2014 Officers
- Did You Know PGAMA Is On LinkedIn?
- Kodak Begins Trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- RR Donnelley to Acquire Consolidated Graphics
- Get Ready for Obamacare
- Social Media Training
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers
- Winchester Printers: A Winning Combination of Past & Present
- Spectrum Printing & Graphics Aims High with New Heidelberg Speedmaster 74
- Printing Industries of America Supports Congressional Efforts to Preserve Paper-Based Access to Government Information and Services
- Wage and Hour Enforcement Up, Complaints Down, according to Printing Industries of America’s Human Relations Department
- Printing Industries of America Statement on USPS Announcement to End Saturday Delivery