COLUMBIA, MD—August 12, 2014—The Printing and Graphics Association MidAtlantic (PGAMA) is pleased to announce that Jay Goldscher has been appointed CEO of the organization. PGAMA is the 120-year-old trade association for printing and graphic communications firms and suppliers in Maryland, Washington, DC, Virginia and Southern Pennsylvania.
Goldscher brings a wealth of industry specific knowledge to PGAMA, along with a long history of leadership experience. He was most recently the Vice President of HBP and previously held roles as CEO of HBP/Whitmore, CEO of Whitmore Group and Vice President of Sales for Graphtec Inc. He began his career as President at Wolk Press in 1977.
Along with his executive experience, Goldscher is an expert at strategic and long term planning; sales and marketing management; and team building and community relationships. He is also a veteran of government relations activities, formerly serving as chairman of PGAMA’s Government Affairs Committee, as well as on the Association’s Board of Directors. In addition, Goldscher held the position of chairman of the Marketing Committee for Printing Industries of America and served on its Board of Directors.
Join us for the biggest industry networking event of the year!
Thursday September 18, 2014 • 5:00-9:00 PM
2070 Kurtz Avenue
Pasadena, Maryland 21122
Chandler Kerr, a student at Center for Applied Technology North in Anne Arundel County, won the gold medal in the National SkillsUSA Graphic Communications competition last weekend. He is the 1st Maryland student to win gold in the event. Chandler also set a new record for most points ever scored in the competition.
- PGAMA Sustainability Spotlight: EU Services
- 2014 Maryland State SkillsSA Graphic Communications Champion Crowned
- 2014 Excellence in Print Awards
- 2014 Ratios Survey-Participate and Earn a FREE Report!
- 2014 EXCELLENCE IN PRINT GALA
- Energy Supplier Clean Currents Ceases Operations
- Printing Industries of America Announces 2014 Officers
- Did You Know PGAMA Is On LinkedIn?
- Kodak Begins Trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- RR Donnelley to Acquire Consolidated Graphics
- Get Ready for Obamacare
- Social Media Training
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers
- Winchester Printers: A Winning Combination of Past & Present
- Spectrum Printing & Graphics Aims High with New Heidelberg Speedmaster 74