The 2014 PGAMA Sales and Marketing Network Crab Feast surely lived up to its name. Friends and colleagues crowded the pavillion at Kurtz's Beach (See Images HERE) to enjoy the savory outdoor dinner and revelry of the last remnants of the summer. Platters of crabs, salads, barbecue, sausage, vegetables and a delightful assortment of desserts were abundantly shared among friends and fellow industry colleagues.
The Annual Crab Feast is a longstanding tradition and one of PGAMA's most successful events during the year. Thanks to premier sponsor MCS, the 2014 SaMN Crab Feast featured a range of extraordinary door prizes and giveaways including a Chromebook and an Outdoor Edition GoPro Camera.
I am honored that the Board of Directors of the Printing and Graphics Association MidAtlantic has selected me to lead PGAMA. I want to thank them for the opportunity and let you know that my mission, simply stated, is to retain and grow membership by providing more value to our members, enhance our relevance both legislatively and economically in our region and continue to be a resource to you and your business that will help you grow profitably going forward.
In addition, there are a number of potentially exciting ideas and programs that the board and staff of PGAMA have in mind and we will be exploring the viability of instituting them in the coming weeks and months.
I am very excited that after a forty year career of working for some of the iconic printing companies in our region and for some of the most visionary owners as well, that I will now have the opportunity to give back to an industry that has meant so much to me.
Thanks again for all the support and encouragement received since the announcement that I would be taking this position. It is greatly appreciated and I hope to reward your sentiments with results.
President & CEO
Chandler Kerr, a student at Center for Applied Technology North in Anne Arundel County, won the gold medal in the National SkillsUSA Graphic Communications competition last weekend. He is the 1st Maryland student to win gold in the event. Chandler also set a new record for most points ever scored in the competition.
- PGAMA Sustainability Spotlight: EU Services
- 2014 Maryland State SkillsSA Graphic Communications Champion Crowned
- 2014 Excellence in Print Awards
- 2014 Ratios Survey-Participate and Earn a FREE Report!
- 2014 EXCELLENCE IN PRINT GALA
- Energy Supplier Clean Currents Ceases Operations
- Printing Industries of America Announces 2014 Officers
- Did You Know PGAMA Is On LinkedIn?
- Kodak Begins Trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- RR Donnelley to Acquire Consolidated Graphics
- Get Ready for Obamacare
- Social Media Training
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers
- Winchester Printers: A Winning Combination of Past & Present
- Spectrum Printing & Graphics Aims High with New Heidelberg Speedmaster 74