The 2014 Ratios Survey is now open and accepting participants. For more than 90 years this study has been the leading financial benchmarking tool for the printing industry. Each year 15 volumes are developed from a survey of more than 400 printing firms. Participation is FREE and entitles you to one FREE Ratios Volume of Choice.
There are four ways you can participate in the Ratios:
- Online form at http://www.MargolisPartners.com/Ratios
- Have Margolis Partners complete it for you (Download PDF form, complete company background info and order form (pages 6, 7, and 16) and mail along with your company's fiscal-year financial statements and year-end General Ledger Trial Balance to Margolis Partners LLC. $150 fee applies. )
- Survey Booklet
Participate by April 30, 2014, to receive a FREE report!
Download the Survey Booklet (PDF) or Spreadsheet (Excel) below.
Join us for an evening to celebrate all that is print. See who will be walking the red carpet!
This year's event is Thursday, March 20th, and includes an extended happy hour from 5:30-7:30 with heavy hors'doeuvres followed by the awards ceremony starting at 7:45.
Be there to cast your vote for the 4th annual Peoples Choice Award. Also this year, a special area will be set up for your company group photos after the ceremony.
Don't want to drive home after the Gala? PGAMA has reserved a block of rooms at the Best Western located by Martin's West for $69/night. For hotel reservations call (410) 265-1400 and identify yourself as being with the PGAMA group.
Tickets are $79 each or $750 for a table of 10. For reservations call (410) 319-0900 or (877) 319-0906 and don't forget to provide the names of your attendees for name badges!
Options Available for PGAMA Members
On January 31, 2014 Clean Currents Green Energy Solutions, headquartered in Silver Spring, MD, announced that they have exited the retail electricity market place. All customers will be transferred back to utility default service effective immediately. With the recent jump in wholesale electric prices due to the extreme weather this winter, Clean Currents was unable to meet contract-pricing obligations in place with existing customers.
The extreme weather has forced utility default rates higher but there are still savings opportunities available with energy suppliers structured to sustain sudden uptakes in the energy markets.
PGAMA partner Metromedia Energy Inc is available to help members identify solutions through their Power Shop pricing program. Please contact Tom Gussen by phone at (732) 440-0031 or by email at email@example.com to discuss your energy supplier options today.
- Printing Industries of America Announces 2014 Officers
- Did You Know PGAMA Is On LinkedIn?
- Kodak Begins Trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- RR Donnelley to Acquire Consolidated Graphics
- Get Ready for Obamacare
- Social Media Training
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers
- Winchester Printers: A Winning Combination of Past & Present
- Spectrum Printing & Graphics Aims High with New Heidelberg Speedmaster 74
- Printing Industries of America Supports Congressional Efforts to Preserve Paper-Based Access to Government Information and Services
- Wage and Hour Enforcement Up, Complaints Down, according to Printing Industries of America’s Human Relations Department
- Printing Industries of America Statement on USPS Announcement to End Saturday Delivery
- PGAMA and AF&PA Co-Host Maryland Advocacy Day
- Combustible Dust Hazards: Is Your Facility Compliant with OSHA Standards?
- 2013 Continuous Improvement Conference Agenda Set