Did you know PGAMA has "members-only" groups on LinkedIn? That's right, in addition to all of the great content you can find here on your association's website, you can also launch and participate in discussions on a range of interesting and informative discussions with your colleagues and peers from across the region on LinkedIn. There are groups for PGAMA, Printing Industries of America, Print Grows Trees and the PGAMA Sales and MArketing Network. Whatever your interest, there's a conversation going on. Log in to your LinkedIn account and use the search box to find "PGAMA". Once you find our group, simply click the yellow "JOIN" button on the right hand side to join the group. We review all join requests regularly and will confirm your access promptly. This is a "members-only" benefit so be sure your PGAMA membership is in good standing. We look forward to LinkingUp with you on LinkedIn.
Eastman Kodak Common Stock began trading on Friday, November 1, 2013 on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) “This is an important moment for the new Kodak,” said Antonio M. Perez, Kodak’s Chief Executive Officer. “We are pleased to once again be listed on the NYSE. The change in our symbol reflects that we are a new company that is focused on business-to-business products and services, well-capitalized and firmly committed to delivering value to our shareholders and innovation to our customers.”
“We’re delighted to welcome the new Kodak to the NYSE community,” said Duncan Niederauer, CEO, NYSE Euronext. “Kodak is an outstanding B2B technology company, and we’re excited to partner with them for their long-term growth and success. The company’s listing on the NYSE underscores our strong momentum in technology listings and the value of our brand and innovative market model. We are proud to be a small part of Kodak's historic turnaround, and look forward to serving the company and its shareholders in the years ahead.”
The new Kodak is a global technology company offering breakthrough solutions and professional services in the packaging, graphic communications and functional printing markets. Kodak leverages its technical expertise to drive change in the industry, with products like high-speed KODAK PROSPER Presses and Imprinting Systems, KODAK FLEXCEL Systems packaging solutions, and KODAK SONORA XP Process Free Plates.
Kodak builds on its direct sales by partnering with other innovators, and in recent weeks, has formed key collaborations, including with Bobst in the packaging market. Kodak also has joint initiatives with Timsons for digital printing and with UniPixel and Kingsbury for the production of functionally printed touch-screen sensors.
Upon Kodak’s emergence from Chapter 11 restructuring on Sept. 3, 2013, the then-outstanding stock of the company was cancelled, and the company issued new common stock that has been trading since that time under the symbol “EKOD” on over-the-counter venues. Upon listing on the NYSE, the new common stock will cease to be quoted on over-the-counter venues.
Acquisition Further Expands RR Donnelley's Digital Print, Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Large and Grand Format Printing, Packaging, Print Management and Integrated Communication Solutions Offerings
CHICAGO and HOUSTON, Oct. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ:RRD) and Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:CGX) jointly announced today that they have signed a definitive agreement by which RR Donnelley will acquire Consolidated Graphics, a provider of digital and commercial printing, fulfillment services, print management and proprietary Internet-based technology solutions. The agreement has been unanimously approved by each company's Board of Directors.
Under the terms of the transaction, Consolidated Graphics shareholders will receive a combination of $34.44 in cash and a fixed exchange ratio of 1.651 RR Donnelley shares for each outstanding share of Consolidated Graphics they own or $62 per share based on RR Donnelley's closing share price on October 23rd. This consideration represents a transaction value of approximately $620 million, plus the assumption of Consolidated Graphics' net debt.
- Get Ready for Obamacare
- Social Media Training
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers
- Winchester Printers: A Winning Combination of Past & Present
- Spectrum Printing & Graphics Aims High with New Heidelberg Speedmaster 74
- Printing Industries of America Supports Congressional Efforts to Preserve Paper-Based Access to Government Information and Services
- Wage and Hour Enforcement Up, Complaints Down, according to Printing Industries of America’s Human Relations Department
- Printing Industries of America Statement on USPS Announcement to End Saturday Delivery
- PGAMA and AF&PA Co-Host Maryland Advocacy Day
- Combustible Dust Hazards: Is Your Facility Compliant with OSHA Standards?
- 2013 Continuous Improvement Conference Agenda Set
- 2012─2013 Ratios Show Printing Industry Profits Increasing
- Virginia Members Share Great Ideas & Lively Conversation