Website Ametrine Inc
Growing textile technology company
Summary: Join a rapidly growing technology company focused on protecting those that protect us. We are a growing company and as such we need flexible team members who are willing to learn new tasks and fill in where business needs are greatest.
Printer Operator job summary
This position is responsible for the operation of our large-format inkjet printers in order to produce orders on fabric. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, ability to work with a team, eagerness to learn and work hard. We’re looking for a highly organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level in terms of quality. A proven track record of experience is essential. We offer competitive salaries and bonuses, so this represents an excellent opportunity for the right professional.
Printer Operator responsibilities and duties
Printer Operator [80%]:
● Operate the Allegro printer
● Work with the printer vendor local support team to maintain the printer and ensures proper, on-going operation
● Perform light mechanical support matters (cleaning filters, greasing points, wiping and cleaning etc.)
● Provide all graphic supports needed related to the printing. ie preparing Photoshop files into the Caldera software
● Perform all printer works from design to printing
● Material Quality Control
● Accomplish company tasks and efforts with employees that are spread a crossed the globe.
Additional responsibilities [20%]:
● Works with end users and potential customers on their requirements
● Prepare Shipments for Customers and Ametrine Partners
● Maintain inventory
Background and Experience
· College Degree related to textile printing industry or hands-on experience with Printing Process preferably with an Allegro machine or equivalent.
· Experience in the Textile printing, dying, or manufacturing industry a plus.
· Graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop, and/or illustrator, Caldera Printer Software.)
· Computer literacy
· Manufacturing and machine operation experience
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
· Personal Transportation
Printer Operator qualifications and skills
The ideal skill set for someone in this role includes:
Team working – We are a team at Ametrine supporting the best teams in the world.
Keen attention to detail – must be able to quickly spot when something isn’t correct and take effective action, catching a problem early can reduce wasted time and product.
Excellent written communication – documentation is a key feature of this role and an essential requirement in the defense industry.
Prioritization skills – often working within strict timelines. Ensuring the manufacturing process is working efficiently at every stage. Must be able to prioritize workload.
Printing Experience – Identify materials used in printing process. Able to identify all Fabrics and Inks. Understand segregation of scrap.
Warehouse Skills – Operate pallet jack. Demonstrate good housekeeping skills. Accurately receive and return goods to proper place in warehouse.
Mechanical Skills – Some knowledge of tools such as saws, hammers, etc. and the ability to safely use them.
Must be independent with motivation and agile approach
Sound judgement and decisive
Ability to provide light technical support to mechanical devices
The following activities are also required: reach (extending hands and arms in any direction), standing for long periods of time, walking (moving about to accomplish tasks), lifting (raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position), grasping (applying pressure to an object with fingers and palm), and repetitive motion (substantial moving of arms, wrists, hands, and/or fingers) is required.
● US security clearance or ability to obtain upon employment required.
● May need to travel domestically and/or internationally.
● Work hours 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday, some Overtime as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org