Website Gamse Lithographing Co., Inc.
Quality Assurance Auditor Job Description
This is an unsupervised position, must be a self-starter, neat and organized. Good verbal and written communication skills. Responsible for designing and implementing tests, reviewing and defining corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. When necessary, service visits to customers, participate in product development meetings with vendors and customers, and stay current with market technology. Also work with other departments to coordinate mandatory safety and quality training.
1. Ability to dissect, analyze, compartmentalize, and prioritize from different points of view.
2. Setting up and implementing employee training.
3. Develop standard operating procedures for various equipment and process control.
4. Authority to approve, place on hold, make changes and reject jobs.
5. Direct contact with customer when dealing with quality issues which may include negotiating monetary settlements.
6. Performing various testing and maintaining technical data.
7. Maintain calibration program.
8. Perform plant wide audits.
9. Perform testing and certification reporting.
10. Purchase various supplies and materials.
11. Maintain environmental and waste reports.
12. Generating COA’s for customers.
13. Recommend products to customers.
14. Service visits to customers, trouble shooting technical application problems.
15. Working as a technical advisory to customers, offering advice for process changes that can improve their quality and production process.
16. Performs other duties as directed.
Tools and Technology:
Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
Ability to enter and extract data from an MIS system.
Ability to move freely throughout the plant for on-site problem solving. Ability to lift and move 30 lbs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
College degree or five years printing/graphic arts experience with a record of progressive responsibilities and results. Knowledge of all facets of prepress, printing, and finishing operations, and their interrelationships. Excellent people management and verbal/written communication skills. Good ability to manage multiple demands and problem solve. Statistical process control knowledge desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com