Ironmark is a full service print and image company.
The Pre-Press Technician will be working in a high quality, high volume printing environment and is responsible for preparing incoming files for output to digital and offset presses. Experience using Esko Automation Engine Workflow and creating imposition templates using Metrix is preferred.
Requirements of the Role:
- Work at an advanced level in Adobe Creative Suite programs, pdf editing tools, and imposition software
- Follow quality control standards, and communicate in technical terms with customer service, sales, press, and bindery department
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions based on other department’s requirements
- Understanding of printing, bindery and mailroom equipment and how prepress decisions can affect their production
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org