Website Linemark Printing
Linemark Printing in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, is seeking a Large Format Operator. The successful candidate will be a talented hands on individual to work in our Large Format Department full-time (M-F, 1st shift, 37.5 hours plus overtime, as needed).
The ideal candidate should be experienced in operating wide format digital printers, EFI Fiery and Esko Cutter Router, as well as laminating and mounting different types of finishing applications. We are looking for a dependable and reliable worker with flexibility to work overtime, when needed, and a team player.
– Experience operating and maintaining Wide Format digital printing devices and finishing equipment.
– Ability to evaluate and compare color
– Maintain a clean, “lean” work environment
– Must be able to lift heavy print media
– Must have a good team attitude and be adaptable to technological and procedural changes
– Must possess the ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and have excellent attention to detail
– Able to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
Proficiency in Onyx PosterShop software and Adobe Acrobat
Experience with EFI Fiery Rip
Experience with Esko Cutter Router
Experience operating wide format inkjet printers
Experience operating GBC laminators
Understanding of color management and calibration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com