Website Linemark Printing
Responsible for first-line direction of non-exempt employees involved in bindery operations. Reviews production schedules, material and manpower resources. Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements. Informs assigned employees of production and material problems and coordinates with support groups to resolve problems affecting schedules. Ensure staff is trained and practices safe work habits when operating equipment. Resolve production issues that arise and keep management informed of issues. Participate in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and procedures.
· Knowledge of and the ability to operate all bindery equipment
· Preforms supervisory activities, as directed by the Production Manager, of production schedules, quality expectations and organizing resources.
· Oversee day-to-day bindery functions, workflow and production standards
· Maintains a clean work area around machines.
· Maintains machinery in good operating conditions.
· Keeps record of daily production activities in “OnTrack.”
· Attend daily production meetings.
· Schedule and supervise all employees in department to meet company objectives and workload. Approve weekly timecards including scheduled time off requests.
· Regularly and effectively communicates expectations to staff. Counsel employees about work-related issues and assists employees to improve job-skills using a broad range of communication styles. Provide disciplinary measures, as required, within established company procedures.
· Hire adequate staff to meet anticipated production levels.
· Ensure that new hires are properly trained in all facets of their job.
· Ensure that the quality of the finished product meets/exceeds our customer’s expectations.
· Responsible for seeing all jobs meet schedule, and if not, provides Production Managers(s) of change in schedule.
· Work closely with Production Manager, Pressroom, Prepress, and Mailing leaders and other departments.
· Performs other work-related duties as required and instructed by the Production Manager.
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Attention to Detail/Quality – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Building Positive Working Relationships/Teamwork – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Continuous Improvement – Regularly reaches out to supervisor for support and feedback on how to grow within their position; is always working to advance their professional skill set; recognizes additional work and/or job duties as an opportunity to grow professionally.
• Customer Satisfaction – Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationship; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Positive Attitude – Has a positive disposition towards others and their job; Infects others with their optimistic outlook; continues to be upbeat even when a situation is not ideal.
• Professionalism/Service Orientation – Acts professionally and calmly at all times when interacting with others; consistently demonstrates concern and courtesy toward colleagues and customers; treats all people respectfully; takes personal responsibility for correcting problems; follows up with individuals to ensure satisfaction with the level of service they have received.
• Clear Communication – Expresses oneself clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing to individuals or groups; listens attentively; ensures that information is understood by all parties; shares information in a timely manner using the most appropriate method; presents well-organized information in a group setting.
• Coaching/Development – Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill area needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
• Financial – Efficient use of time, money, materials, and people to produce the required goods and services; models resourcefulness; always or almost always comes in significantly under budget in all areas without sacrificing timeliness or quality; focus on profitability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com