Website Linemark Printing
Supervise staff and participate in the research, organization, coordination, development, processing, and delivery of Linemark’s client’s mailing projects, including postal service processing, knowledge of postal codes, and data processing. An individual in this position may also perform hands-on work during heavy workloads or staff shortages.
Schedule and supervise all employees in the department to meet company objectives and workload. Approve weekly time cards, including scheduled time off requests.
Oversees day-to-day mail-shop functions and workflow to include ink-jetting, tabbing, collating, insertion, sorting, metering, and delivery of mail and other related mailing items.
Attend daily production meetings and provide the status of customer jobs.
Upon approval, hire adequate staff to meet anticipated production levels.
Mailing Supervisor will train rain new hires and existing staff in all facets of their job.
Coach and mentor employees to learn new skills and prepare them for internal promotions. Provide disciplinary action when warranted.
Achieve maximum efficiency of all available equipment and ensure equipment remains in proper working order.
Ensure that the quality of the finished product meets/exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Meet all schedules through the proper assignment of staff.
Assist Estimator, when requested, in estimating costs or planning jobs.
Establish a working relationship with Postmaster, monitor postal accounts, and assure compliance with all mandatory U.S. Postal Services policies/procedures and maximize U.S. postal initiatives in daily operations.
Ensures conformance to established performance, operating, safety, and USPS postal standards and regulations.
Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service.
Establish delivery and pick-up schedules of mailing pieces and address any scheduling issues.
Maintain inventory and supplies.
Maintain departmental records to include postal expenses, labor charges, postage balances, and other relevant documentation. Provide reports as required.
Sign off on mailing panels and ensure accurate time reporting on job jackets.
Performs other work-related duties as needed.
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Attention to Detail/Quality – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
• Build Positive Working Relationships/Teamwork – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Continuous Improvement – Regularly reaches out to supervisors for support and feedback on how to grow within their position; is always working to advance their professional skill set; recognizes additional work and job duties as an opportunity to grow professionally.
• Customer Satisfaction – Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs, building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Positive Attitude – Has a positive disposition towards others and their job; Infects others with their optimistic outlook; continues to be upbeat even when a situation is not ideal.
• Act professional and calm at all times when interacting with others; consistently demonstrates concern and courtesy toward colleagues and customers; treats all people respectfully; takes personal responsibility for correcting problems; follows up with individuals to ensure satisfaction with the level of service they have received.
• Express yourself clearly and effectively when speaking or writing to individuals or groups; listen attentively and ensure all parties understand that information; share information promptly using the most appropriate method; presents well-organized information in a group setting.
• Coaching/Development – Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
• Financial – Efficient use of time, money, materials, and people to produce the required goods and services; models resourcefulness; always or almost always comes in significantly under budget in all areas without sacrificing timeliness or quality; focus on profitability.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledgable with the United States Postal Service’s guidelines and regulations and bulk mail production processes.