Website Linemark Printing
Linemark Printing has an immediate opening for an experienced Digital Prepress Operator. Successful candidate must be able to electronically assemble graphics and text to create electronic files containing all components for offset and digital printing. Requires in-depth knowledge of desktop publishing applications on both Macintosh and Windows OS platforms including Adobe Creative Suite. Other responsibilities include but not limited to outputting and assembling press proofs as well as generating conventional press plates.
Comprehensive benefits to include three (3) choices of health benefits; dental insurance; life insurance; paid sick and vacation days; 9 paid holidays; 2 paid personal days; 401K offered; AFLAC offered.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Graphic Arts
- Working knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems
- High level of experience with page layout, image manipulation, drawing and PDF handling software
- Working knowledge of font handling and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of digital workflow, imposition and tapping (either Kodak Prinergy or Preps Experience)
- Working knowledge of bindery and press specifications and mail specifications (drill allowance, margins, bleeds, etc.
- Working knowledge of PDF creation and variable data printing
- Understanding of the offset and digital printing processWork overtime as needed