Website Roebuck Printing
Roebuck Printing, Inc. is looking for a first shift assistant pressman on a full size web offset press in White Marsh, MD. Requires an experienced sheetfed press operator or web assistant.
Set ink to match customer OK’d proofs, load paper, mounts plates, blankets, set rollers and assist with making folder adjustments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist pressman in initial press setup and make-ready.
2. Set ink as required so printed product matches color proofs and/or to customers’ satisfaction.
3. Mount and remove plates and blankets as needed.
4. Cover rollers as required.
5. Work with first pressman on register.
6. Wash-up and clean blankets, rollers and ink fountains in a safe and efficient manner.
7. Assist in web-up operation.
8. Fill in wherever needed on press at the direction of the 1st Pressman or Supervisor.
9. Check work to Proofs.
10. Assist in press maintenance, oil and lubrication.
11. Keep work area neat and orderly at all times.
12. Employee must work in a safe manner at all times.
13. Perform all other tasks in a cooperative fashion, as requested by the 1st Pressman or Supervisor.
Candidate must be able to pass the color vision test, stand for eight (8) hours on a concrete floor, occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and able to read and understand written and verbal job instructions in a high noise manufacturing environment. Must pass physical/drug test.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com