Below are the two latest reports from our partners at Middle Tennessee State University.
Key takeaways from Revenue Growth Report:
• Generally, it appears printing association member firms are growing. This growth appears regardless of firm size or firm type.
• Larger firms have fewer employees per million dollars in revenue.
• For 2021, participating printing association member firms reported an average of 19% revenue growth.
• For 2022, participating printing association member firms project an average of 16.5% revenue growth.
• Our data suggest larger firms are growing a bit faster than smaller firms.
• These numbers should provide strategic thinking points for printing company leaders and their management teams.
The Marketing Sales, Social Media report helps answer questions like:
Are you planning your marketing approach effectively?
Are you managing your sales team effectively?
Are you using social media effectively?