Printing Industries of America (PIA) announces the start of the 2017 Dynamic Ratios. Since 1921, the PIA have been the industry standard helping printers improve profitability by benchmarking their operations against industry profit leaders. The PIA Ratios is the oldest continuously operating financial benchmarking program in the private sector of the United States.
Central features of the include:
- Shorter Survey Option--a 70 percent reduction in required submitted information. Now printers need only provide 32 line items to participate.
- 24/7 Secure Interactive Dashboard granting printers instant access to industry financial and operating averages and profit leader benchmarks
- Instant Graphics providing easy-to-understand information
- Focus on Key Performance Metrics to simplify management decisions
- Legacy Reports and Database still available
- Peer Group Report options custom designed by users
- A Web-Based Survey collection process
"The print industry is always changing and financial norms morph just as fast. To help stay ahead of the constant altering curve, the Dynamic Ratios from Printing Industries of America provides business owners the business intelligence tools they need to stay ahead of the competition," Tai McNaughton, Economist, PIA.
Print industry leaders can begin participating in the survey on May 24, and the survey will close on August 31. If the survey is completed by June 30, participants will receive access to the online dashboard free of charge. All participants will receive a free copy of the final report.