Acquisition Further Expands RR Donnelley's Digital Print, Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Large and Grand Format Printing, Packaging, Print Management and Integrated Communication Solutions Offerings
CHICAGO and HOUSTON, Oct. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ:RRD) and Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:CGX) jointly announced today that they have signed a definitive agreement by which RR Donnelley will acquire Consolidated Graphics, a provider of digital and commercial printing, fulfillment services, print management and proprietary Internet-based technology solutions. The agreement has been unanimously approved by each company's Board of Directors.
Under the terms of the transaction, Consolidated Graphics shareholders will receive a combination of $34.44 in cash and a fixed exchange ratio of 1.651 RR Donnelley shares for each outstanding share of Consolidated Graphics they own or $62 per share based on RR Donnelley's closing share price on October 23rd. This consideration represents a transaction value of approximately $620 million, plus the assumption of Consolidated Graphics' net debt.
2014 is coming–are you ready for Obamacare? Join the YouToons as they walk through the basic changes in the way Americans will get health coverage and what it will cost starting in 2014, when major parts of the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare,” go into effect. Written and produced by the Kaiser Family Foundation this animated explanation is narrated by Charlie Gibson, former anchor of ABC’s World News with Charlie Gibson and a member of the Foundation’s Board of Trustees. Creative production and animation by Free Range Studios.
The YouToons first appeared in the 2010 animated movie, "Health Reform Hits Main Street" which explained how the health reform law would work. To view the YouToons episode, The YouToons Get Ready for Obamacare: Health Insurance Changes Coming Your Way Under the Affordable Care Act, simply click HERE.
Click links to sign up for programs
About the Presenter
Alexandra Gebhardt is Chief Content Strategist for Inside Media Networks, her digital content marketing firm, and a Digital Strategist at Human 1.0, a research based management consulting network. In her roles, Alex has delivered over 8 years of tactical handson experience promoting brand content on emerging social and mobile platforms. She helps startups and Fortune 500 firms develop their content strategy and build online communities. An evangelist and active member of the tech community, Alexandra is considered an early adopter and expert in social media, content marketing, web 2.0/3.0+, blog development, SEO, email marketing, podcasting, monetization, and online content distribution. She is also Executive Producer for a range of broadcast and online programming.
For almost two decades, she has been on the front lines leading change at some of the imaging industries key companies including Agfa and Pantone. Alexandra’s work with various technology and media startups has allowed her to hone skills that harness the power of new technologies and apply them to existing business plans and infrastructures. Her overall experience and networks in various media, graphic, digital imaging, printing, publishing, online, design, photo, video and mobile communications industries has given her insider’s expertise of how these technologies affect the industries that power today’s changing media landscape. Alexandra delivers the experience, content, and edge that empower content strategies her clients employ or seek to implement.
All webinars run Noon – 1 p.m.
- Print Grows Trees Now Available in Softcover
- PGAMA Brings Print Grows Trees To PRINT 13
- Students Put "Print Grows Trees" into Action
- Anne Arundel County Student Wins MD SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition
- Past PGAMA Board Chairman Steve Bearden Testifies before the U.S. House Committee on Small Business
- 2013 Excellence In Print Grand-Q goes to Westland Printers
- Winchester Printers: A Winning Combination of Past & Present
- Spectrum Printing & Graphics Aims High with New Heidelberg Speedmaster 74
- Printing Industries of America Supports Congressional Efforts to Preserve Paper-Based Access to Government Information and Services
- Wage and Hour Enforcement Up, Complaints Down, according to Printing Industries of America’s Human Relations Department
- Printing Industries of America Statement on USPS Announcement to End Saturday Delivery
- PGAMA and AF&PA Co-Host Maryland Advocacy Day
- Combustible Dust Hazards: Is Your Facility Compliant with OSHA Standards?
- 2013 Continuous Improvement Conference Agenda Set
- 2012─2013 Ratios Show Printing Industry Profits Increasing
- Virginia Members Share Great Ideas & Lively Conversation