What We Do...
- Where will future employees of the industry come from?
- What will companies do when they are hit by the “silver tsunami” (accelerated retirement of older workers)?
- How can current employees be retrained to operate new technology?
These are just some of the questions that drive the workforce development efforts of the Association. We are dedicated to meeting the ongoing workforce needs of our industry by sponsoring and participating in activities that encourage qualified workers to enter the industry. Examples of these activities include the development of workforce training programs, support for secondary graphic communications programs and their instructors, coordination of the SkillsUSA Graphic Communications Competition, and forging strategic partnerships that enhance the industry’s visibility.
- PrintSIP Workforce Training Program
- Support of secondary PrintED accredited programs
Interested in more information about our Workforce Development efforts?